Sunny Anderson Body Measurements
Sunny Anderson Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 70KG
- Weight in Pounds: 154.3234 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-30-43 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-76-109 CM
|Sunny Anderson Body Mass Index (BMI) is 25. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Sunny Anderson|
|Date of birth||1975 , April, 9|
|Birth Place||Lawton ,Oklahoma ,United States|
|Occupation||TV Personality ,Chef|
|Residence||Rescue Mountain ,New Jersey ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Sunny Anderson ? (Bio)
Sunny Anderson is an American TV personality and chef born on April 9, 1975, in Lawton, Oklahoma, USA, who is best known as a Food Network personality who began hosting the TV series How'd That Get On My Plate? in July 2008. Prior to that, she hosted Cooking for Real in 2008 and Gotta Get It in 2007.
Talking about her personal life, Sunny Anderson has chosen to keep it far from the media. She has not revealed anything regarding her dating life. It seems the chef is single and is busier on her career rather than being with any man at the moment.
Sunny Anderson's Body Measurements:
Sunny Anderson has a beautiful pear figure with natural busts, a round stomach, and big hips. However, her dress, bra, and shoe size are not available, she stands 5'5" tall weighing 70 kg.
Sunny Anderson Networth
Sunny Anderson is a joyful TV personality who has an estimated net worth of around $5 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A significant part of her income is made through her hosting. Although her year-end salary is yet unknown yet viewing her career it is quite sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Sunny Anderson Education
She attended Loyola University in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Sunny Anderson Facts
- Being a military brat, she has traveled to several countries like Germany and more.
- After her high school graduation, she joined the United States Air Force in 1993 and worked as an army radio host in Seoul, South Korea.
- She was honorably retired from the Airforce in June 1997.
- She was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis.