Tammy Bruce Body Measurements
Tammy Bruce Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 9 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.79832 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-60-88 CM
|Tammy Bruce Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Tammy Bruce|
|Date of birth||1962 , August, 20|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
|Occupation||Radio Host , Writer ,Political Commentator|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Tammy Bruce ? (Bio)
Tammy Bruce is an American radio host, writer, and political commentator born on August 20, 1962, in Los Angeles, California, USA. She was known to be the president of the National Organization for Women and is currently working as an on-air contributor for Fox News Channel and also the host of Get Tammy Bruce on Fox Nation.
Talking about her personal life, Tammy Brice is an openly lesbian woman. She was in a relationship with the late actress Brenda Benet. However, she is currently single and is living her life on her own.
Tammy Bruce's Body Measurements:
Tammy Bruce has a slender banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. However, there is no information about her dress and shoe size. She stands 5'9" tall and weighs 59 kg.
Tammy Bruce Networth
Tammy Bruce is a famous radio host who has an estimated net worth of $9 Million according to several sources. The majority of her income is mostly made through her news channel. However, she has not revealed her annual salary yet but, is definitely to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Tammy Bruce Education
Tammy Bruce was graduated from the University of Southern California with a bachelor's degree in political science.
Tammy Bruce Facts
- In a 2006 interview with C-SPAN, she stated she was bisexual, and that for her, naming as a lesbian was a choice.
- In December 2018, she appeared on Fox News criticizing the decision of one Scottish coffee shop to call "gingerbread people" "gingerbread men".
- Tammy Bruce made her movie debut in the short film 2081, an independent movie based on Kurt Vonnegut's story "Harrison Bergeron."