Taylor Rooks Body Measurements
Taylor Rooks Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 10 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 64KG
- Weight in Pounds: 141.09568 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-60-88 CM
|Taylor Rooks Body Mass Index (BMI) is 27. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Taylor Rooks|
|Date of birth||1992 , May, 22|
|Birth Place||St. Louis ,Missouri ,United States|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Taylor Rooks ? (Bio)
Taylor Rooks is an American journalist and sportscaster born on May 22, 1992, in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, who currently works for Turner Sports and Bleacher Report. Prior to joining Turner Reports, she used to be a reporter, correspondent, and host at SportsNet New York, and before that, she was working for the Big Ten Network.
Talking about her personal life, Taylor Rooks has kept it far from the media. She has not shared anything about her past and present relationships but, it is very likely that she is currently single and is extremely dedicated to shaping her career.
Taylor Rooks' Body Measurements:
Taylor Rooks has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. However, her dress and shoe size are unknown but, she wears a bra cup of 40C. She stands 5'11" tall and weighs 64 kg.
Taylor Rooks Networth
Taylor Rooks is a rising journalist and sportscaster who has an estimated net worth of around $1 Million as per various sources. A huge load of her income is widely made through her hosting. However, her annual salary is yet under evaluation but, observing her big career, it is quite sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Taylor Rooks Education
Taylor Rooks attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign majoring in broadcast journalism.
Taylor Rooks Facts
- During her college days, Rooks covered and broke national football/basketball selecting stories while serving with Scout.com.
- She is the daughter of an athlete.
- She received many scholarships in her time during the Champaign and assisted expand women's enthusiasm in broadcasting.
- In August 2016, she became the newest reporter, host, and anchor for SportsNet New York.