Taylor Swift Body Measurements
Taylor Swift Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 11 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.557528 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-23-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-58-88 CM
|Taylor Swift Body Mass Index (BMI) is 25. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Taylor Alison Swift|
|Nike Name||Tay, Swifty|
|Date of birth||1989 , December, 13|
|Birth Place||Reading, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Residence||Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, United States
- Father Name Scott Kingsley Swift
- Mother Name Andrea Gardner Swif
- Sun Sign sagittarius
- Networth $320 million
- Favorite Things Cooking, Travelling, Cat, Horse, Cheesecake,Skinny JeansFootball, Volleyball
- Distinctive Features Height, Glittery guitars
- Sibling Austin Swift
- Personal Trainer Simone De La Rue
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
Taylor Swift ? (Bio)
Taylor Alison Swift or Taylor Swift was born on December 13, 1989, in Pennsylvania, the USA. She was born to Father Scott Kingsley Swift, who is a Financial adviser and Mother Andrea Gardner Swift, who is a Homemaker. She has a brother Austin Swift who is a photographer and an actor.
She has never been involved in any marital relationship with anyone. She has been dating Joseph Matthew Alwyn, an English actor for one to two years; there are rumors in the media that they are about to be married. Besides Joe, She had dated Jake Gyllenhaal, Conor Kennedy, Harry Styles, and Calvin Carris.
The reason behind Taylor Swift being a singer was her grandmother who was a professional opera singer — Walking on the path where her grandmother walked led her to sing at various fairs and contests at the age of 10. By 12 she had started playing guitar and writing songs.
Taylor Swift Body Measurement
Taylor has a weight of 130 lbs (59 kg) and stands 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm). Her feet size is 8.5(US) with her dress size being 2(US). Looking forward to her waist it is of 24 inches and her hips scale total of 35 inches. She has her chest size measuring 35 inches, and her bra size is 34A. Her shoe size is 8.5(US). Her body shape is banana, and the overall measurement of her body is 35-24-35inches. Her body type is banana. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Taylor Swift Networth
Taylor Swift's net worth is evaluated to be more than $320 million. Her entrance in the scene of music was helped by her ability to play guitar and write songs by the age of 12. She had her first album that she named Taylor Swift in 2006 grab a lot of attention. Songs like Blank Space, Shake it Off, Bad Blood was hit and earned her a lot. She now owns a Condo and Greek Revival estate worth $3million and $2.5million in Nashville, Beverly Hills home and Beverly Hills mansion worth $2.85million and $30million in Los Angeles, Seaside estate worth $6.65million in Watchhill, Rhode Island and the most expensive one is a large duplex penthouse and a four-story townhouse worth $40million in New York. She has two Dassault private jets costing $116million. She also is the owner of Toyota Sequoia that is worth $65000, Audi R8 which costs $190,000 and a Porsche 911 Turbo which costs $89,000.
Taylor Swift Favorite ThingsCooking, Travelling, Cat, Horse, Cheesecake,Skinny JeansFootball, Volleyball
Taylor Swift Education
Taylor Swift gained her basic level education from Wyndcroft School, West Reading Elementary Center and Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School, Pennsylvania, USA. And Hendersonville High School, Tennessee, USA. Being involved in singing from an early age, she couldn't manage time to visit the school, so she decided to join a homeschool and has finished her diploma.
Taylor Swift Facts
- She had started taking part in contests, playing guitar, and writing songs from an early age.
- At the age of 18, she topped the Hot Country Song Chart in Billboard Magazine with her first song Our song.
- She says she wants to be a novelist if she has to get out of the music industry.
- Piano, Ukulele, Banjo, and Guitar are the various instruments she can play.
- Swifties is the term used for calling the fanbase of Taylor Swift.
- She has invested in some well-known companies like Diet Coke, Apple, Keds, and Covergirl.
- The primary source of Taylor's high income is touring rather than singing and partnerships with companies.
- As she earned a total of $140 million from 2015 - 2016 she was listed as the world's top-earning musician in June 2016.
- There were rumors all around that if she keeps earning this way after 30, she will become a billionaire.
- She owns estates in four states that have a total worth of $84 million.