Tina Louise Body Measurements
Tina Louise Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 9 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.79832 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-22-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-55-91 CM
|Tina Louise Body Mass Index (BMI) is 18. This is considered as underweight .|
|Full Name||Tina Louise|
|Date of birth||1934 , February, 11|
|Birth Place||New York City ,New York ,United States|
|Occupation||Actress , Writer|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Tina Louise ? (Bio)
Tina Louise is an American actress and writer born on February 11, 1934, in New York City, New York, USA, to a candy store owner father Joseph Blacker, and a fashion model mother Sylvia Horn Blackers. She was the only child of her parents and was raised Jewish. Her parents divorced when she was young and was raised by a single mother.
Tina Louise began her professional acting career on stage during the '50s before her breakthrough came in the drama film God's Little Acre in 1958 for which she was honored with the Golden Globe Award for New Star of the Year. She is widely prominent for her role as Ginger Grant in the CBS TV situation comedy Gilligan's Island. Her other notable roles include in films like The Trap in 1959, For Those Who Think Young in 1964, The Happy Ending in 1969, The Stepford Wives in 1975, and more.
Tina Louis was married to radio and TV announcer Les Crane in 1966. Together the duo had a daughter Caprice Crane in 1970. Unfortunately, their marriage came to an end the following year and got divorced.
Tina Louise's Body Measurements:
Tina Louise has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 4 and a shoe size of 10 along with a bra cup od 32C. She stands 5'9" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Tina Louise Networth
Tina Louise is a former actress and writer who has a net worth of $6 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her payroll was generally made through her acting. Ascribed to her hard work, responsibility, and commitment, she has made herself worthy of millions of dollars.
Tina Louise has contributed a lot to the entertainment industry and is considered as a major diva. She has left a remarkable milestone for future generations. However, her annual income is yet under review but, it is sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year. She lives a fine and healthy life in Manhattan.
Tina Louise Education
Her education background is unknown.
Tina Louise Facts
- She is a lifetime member of the Actors Studio and a member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- She donated a portion out of her 2007 book, When I Grow Up, to literacy programs saying in a 2013 interview that she volunteered at local public schools since 1996.
- Her daughter, Caprice Crane, is an MTV producer and a novelist and her first novel, Stupid and Contagious, was published in 2006 dedicated to her mother.
- Louise made a record album, It's Time for Tina, which released originally on Concert Hall in 1957, and later reissued on Urania Records in 1958.
- In 1964, she left the Broadway musical Fade Out – Fade In to play movie star Ginger Grant on the comedy Gilligan's Island.