Tina Wesson Body Measurements
Tina Wesson Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Bra size||- Celebrity with Bra size|
|Cup size||- Celebrity with Cup size|
|Dress Size||- Celebrity with Dress size|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||- Celebrity with Shoe size|
|Race / ethnicity||White|
|Tina Wesson Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Tina Marie Wesson|
|Date of birth||1960 , December, 26|
|Birth Place||Knoxville ,Tennessee ,United States|
|Occupation||TV Personality ,Motivational Speaker ,Nurse|
|Residence||Knoxville ,Tennessee ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Tina Wesson ? (Bio)
Tina Marie Wesson is an American TV personality, motivational speaker, and nurse born on December 26, 1960, in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA, who is best known as the winner of the second season of Survivor on Survivor: The Australian Outback in 2001 and won $1 Million as a winning prize. After her victory, she came back again twice but didn't win.
Talking about her personal life, Tina Wesson is a married lady. However, she has not shared anything about her husband's identity but, she has a daughter. She is living a blissful life with her family.
Tina Wesson's Body MEasurements:
Tina Wesson has a beautiful figure. Though her body measurements and her dress, shoe, and bra size are unknown but, observing her through her social media posts, it can be seen she has maintained it perfectly. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Tina Wesson Networth
Tina Wesson is an amazing TV personality who has an estimated net worth of $1 Million as per various sources. A huge load of her pay is generally done through her time as a survivor winner and contestant. However, her annual income is yet unknown but, observing her success, it is sure to be in thousands of dollars.
Tina Wesson Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Tina Wesson Facts
- She was the winner of the 2nd season of Survivor: The Australian Outback in 2002.
- After her victory, she came back again in 2004 for Survivor: All-Stars where she was voted out off the show first.
- She along with her daughter Katie Collins came back again in the 27th season of Survivor: Blood vs. Water placing the fourth position.