Vicky Pattison Body Measurements
Vicky Pattison Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-26-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-66-93 CM
|Vicky Pattison Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Victoria Pattison|
|Nike Name||Queen V, Vicky|
|Date of birth||1987 , November, 16|
|Birth Place||Newcastle upon Tyne ,England|
Quick Fact Check
Vicky Pattison ? (Bio)
Victoria Pattison is a British TV personality born on November 16, 1987, in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, who is best notable for her appearance in the MTV reality series Geordie Shore from 2011 to 2014, on Ex on the Beach in 2014, and the winner of the 15th season of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! in 2015 and became a permanent panel member of the ITV daytime show Loose Women.
Talking about her personal life, Vicky Pattison is currently in a relationship with Ercan Ramadan. The couple began dating in 2019. Yet there is no information about their future wedding but, the duo is living a precious life with each other.
Vicky Pattinson's Body Measurements:
Vicky Pattison has an astonishing hourglass figure with implanted busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress and shoe size of 6 and 8.5, with a bra cup of 32D. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Vicky Pattison Networth
As per various sources, Vicky Pattison, a famous TV personality has an estimated net worth of around $2 Million. A huge load of her paycheck comes from her TV appearances. Though her year-end salary is yet to be revealed but, viewing her success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Vicky Pattison Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Vicky Pattison Facts
- She had her first kiss at 13 with a guy named, Stuart.
- Vicky has been told numerous times that she almost looks like Katy Perry.
- In August 2014, Pattison released her autobiography “Nothing But The Truth” which went No. 1 best seller for 4 weeks.
- Pattison really loved reading English Literature and desired to become an author.
- She appeared in the documentary “Most Annoying People 2011.”