Vivian Brown Body Measurements
Vivian Brown Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 11 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.557528 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 61KG
- Weight in Pounds: 134.48182 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 30-26-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 76-66-86 CM
|Vivian Brown Body Mass Index (BMI) is 26. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Vivian Louise Brown|
|Birth Place||Greenville ,Mississippi ,United States|
|Residence||Atlanta ,Georgia ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Vivian Brown ? (Bio)
Vivian Louise Brown is an American meteorologist born in Greenville, Mississippi, USA, who has worked in The Weather Channel as a meteorologist and co-hosted Weather Channel Live on weekdays from noon to 3 pm. She has worked for the channel from 1986 to 2015 and announced her retirement on September 1, 2015, as her last appearance.
Talking about her personal life, Vivian Brown is a married lady. Though she has not revealed her husband's identity the host is living a precious life with her husband and three children in Atlanta, Georgia.
Vivian Brown's Body Measurements:
Vivian Brown has a beautiful banana figure with firm busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. However, her dress, shoe, and bra cup are unknown, she stands 5'11" tall and weighs 61 kg.
Vivian Brown Networth
Vivian Brown is a famous meteorologist who has an estimated net worth of around $550,000 as per numerous sources. A significant part of her pay is generally made through her weather forecasting. Although she has been retired, being a meteorologist for many decades, she has made a huge fortune for herself.
Vivian Brown Education
She was graduated from Jackson State University with a degree in meteorology.
Vivian Brown Facts
- During her last appearance, she said she didn't know what she was gonna do and where she would go after leaving the channel and said it will be at God's will.
- Brown formerly co-hosted Day Planner till it was canceled in 2013 replacing it with the all-day form of Weather Center Live.
- Her parents relocated from Greenville, Mississippi to Jacksonville, Mississippi when she was three years old.