Wendi Nix Body Measurements
Wendi Nix Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 10 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 68KG
- Weight in Pounds: 149.91416 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 30-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 76-60-88 CM
|Wendi Nix Body Mass Index (BMI) is 29. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Wendi Nix|
|Date of birth||1974 , September, 17|
|Birth Place||Murrells Inlet ,South Carolina ,United States|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Wendi Nix ? (Bio)
Wendi Nix is an American sportscaster born on September 17, 1974, in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, USA, who is the former co-anchor of ESPN's greatest program NFL Live. She handles coverage for NFL and college football games featuring different teams. Prior to working on ESPN, she was a weekend sports host at WHDH in Boston from 2003 to 2006.
Talking about her personal life, Wendi Wix is currently married to American trader Joe Ritchie. However, their wedding details are not known but, she is living a precious and happy life with her husband. Previously, she was married to Ben Cherington. Unfortunately, their marriage couldn't last long resulting in divorce in 2010.
Wendi Nix's Body Measurements:
Wendi Wix has a beautiful pear figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and big hips. However, her shoe, bra, and dress size are unknown, she stands 5'10" tall and weighs 68 kg.
Wendi Nix Networth
Wendi Wix is an amazing sportscaster who has an estimated net worth of around $2 Million as per various sources. A huge load of her sum is generally made through her hosting. Observing her big career, it is sure her net worth in the forthcoming future is definitely to take a huge rise, and earns approximately $80,000 every year as her annual paycheck.
Wendi Nix Education
She was graduated from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and Wafford College.
Wendi Nix Facts
- Nix remains a special guest analyst on the weekend program "Sports Extra" on WHDH.
- She was a cheerleader during her high school days and a three-time homecoming queen.
- She used to be a part of the track team at her school.
- At Wofford, she was president of the student body and also a captain of the golf team.
- She is a big fan and follower of the Terriers.