Briga Heelan Body Measurements
Briga Heelan Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 64KG
- Weight in Pounds: 141.09568 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-26-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-66-91 CM
|Bra size||34 - Celebrity with Bra size 34|
|Cup size||C - Celebrity with Cup size C|
|Dress Size||8 - Celebrity with Dress size 8|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||7.5 - Celebrity with Shoe size 7.5|
|Briga Heelan Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Briga Heelan|
|Date of birth||1987 , April, 2|
|Birth Place||Andover ,Massachussetts ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Briga Heelan ? (Bio)
Briga Heelan was conceived on April 2, 1987, in Andover, Massachusetts, USA. She is an actress who is globally recognized for her roles in the sitcoms like Cougar Town from 2009 to 2015, Ground Floor from 2013 to 2015, Undatable from 2014 to 2016, and recently Great News from 2017.
Briga Heelan is a hitched lady. She is married to actor Rene Gube. The duo was engaged on October 16, 2014, and tied their knots the following year. Together, they have a daughter and live a happy life in Los Angeles, California.
Briga Heelan's Body Measurements:
Briga Heelan has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 8 and a shoe size of 7.5 along with a bra cup of 34C. She stands 5'4" tall and weighs 64 kg.
Briga Heelan Networth
Briga Heelan is an amazing actress who has an estimated net worth $5 Million according to various sources. The utmost of her payroll is solely made through her acting and TV appearances. However, her annual paycheck is yet under review but, it is sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Briga Heelan Education
She was graduated from University of Southern California with a BA degree.
Briga Heelan Facts
- Her breakthrough performance came when she was cast in Cougar Town.
- She was named after her grand mother's best friend.
- She grew up in an environment surrounded by performing arts as her mother was an actress and her father was a playwright.
- She wanted to pursue a musical theatre but later realized that comedy was her strong point so, she ended up pursuing comedic roles.