Britt McHenry Body Measurements
Britt McHenry Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 10 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 61KG
- Weight in Pounds: 134.48182 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-25-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-63-91 CM
|Britt McHenry Body Mass Index (BMI) is 26. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Brittany May McHenry|
|Date of birth||1986 , May, 28|
|Birth Place||Mount Holly ,New Jersey ,United States|
|Occupation||TV Sports Reporter|
|Residence||Washington D.C. ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Britt McHenry ? (Bio)
Brittany May McHenry is an American sports commentator born on May 28, 1986, in Mount Holly, New Jersey, USA. She began her career as an anchor for WJLA-TV, ABC Television's sister station NewsChannel 8. Currently, she is working for Fox Nation, Fox News 34/7 streaming service, and is also the host on WTTG Fox 5 in Washington D.C.
Talking about her personal life, Britt McHenry is still an unmarried lady. She was in a relationship with professional tennis player Tennys Sandgren. The duo began dating in 2018 and broke up the same year. She is currently single and is currently focused on her career.
Britt McHenry's Body Measurements:
Britt McHenry has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 6 and a shoe size of 8.5 along with a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'10" tall and weighs 61 kg.
Britt McHenry Networth
Britt McHenry is a famous reporter who has an estimated net worth of $1.4 Million according to several sources. The majority of her earnings are generally made through her reporting. Perceiving her success, it is sure her net worth in the forthcoming future is definitely to rise in a wave.
Britt McHenry Education
Britt McHenry was graduated from Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism.
Britt McHenry Facts
- McHenry was a member of a 100-person layoff that involved Jayson Stark, Ed Werder, and Jay Crawford.
- In May 2018, McHenry tweeted she was fired cause she "was white and paid too much."
- On February 27, 2020, she tweeted that she was diagnosed with a brain tumor and received brain surgery on March 4, 2020.