Claire Foy Body Measurements
Claire Foy Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 50KG
- Weight in Pounds: 110.231 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-60-88 CM
|Claire Foy Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Claire Elizabeth Foy|
|Date of birth||1984 , April, 16|
|Birth Place||Stockport ,Greater Manchaster ,England|
Quick Fact Check
Claire Foy ? (Bio)
Claire Elizabeth Foy is a British actress born on April 16, 1984, in Stockport, Greater Manchester, England, who began her acting career when she made her debut in the supernatural comedy series Being Human in 2008, following by BBC One's miniseries Little Dorrit in 2008 and made her film debut in the 2011 movie Season of the Witch. She came into global prominence after she portrayed young Queen Elizabeth II in the Netflix series The Crown on their first two seasons for which she received several awards.
Talking about her personal life, Claire Foy is currently single and has not disclosed anything about her relationships. However, she was married to actor Stephen Campbell Moore. The couple tied their knots in December 2014 and had a daughter the next year. Unfortunately, their marriage came to an end in 2018.
Claire Foy's Body Measurements:
Claire Foy has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 2, a shoe size of 6, and a bra cup of 34A. She stands 5'4" tall and weighs 50 kg.
Claire Foy Sibling
Gemma Foy (Sister) Rober Foy (Brother)
Claire Foy Networth
Claire Foy is a British actress who has an estimated net worth of $4 Million as per numerous sources. The bulk of her income is solely made through her acting. However, her annual pay is not yet disclosed but, observing her success, it is sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Claire Foy Education
Claire Foy was graduated from the Oxford School of Drama in 2007.
Claire Foy Facts
- Claire was five months pregnant when auditioned for the leading role of Queen Elizabeth II in The Crown, she started working four months after childbirth.
- While growing up, Foy wanted to become a ballet dancer but, she was diagnosed with juvenile arthritis, putting her dancing routines on hold.
- After graduating from Drama school, Foy faced financial pressures due to which she had to share a house with five friends.
- At the age of 17, Claire developed a benign tumor in one eye for which she had to undergo steroid treatment leading to weight gain and bad skin.