Gloria Reuben Body Measurements
Gloria Reuben Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 8 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.76784 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-25-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-63-91 CM
|Gloria Reuben Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Gloria Elizabeth Reuben|
|Date of birth||1964 , June, 9|
|Birth Place||Toronto ,Ontario ,Canada|
|Occupation||Actress ,Singer ,Producer|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Gloria Reuben ? (Bio)
Gloria Elizabeth Reuben is a Canadian actress, singer, and producer born on June 9, 1964, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She began her career by appearing as a model in several TV advertisements. She is best known for her role in the American medical drama ER as Jeanie Boulet. Her other movies include Timecop in 1994, Nick of Time in 1995, Admission in 2013, and more. Currently, she is appearing on City on a Hill.
Talking about her personal life, Gloria Reuben is currently single. She was married to Wayne Isaak in 1999. Unfortunately, their marriage came to an end in 2003 finally getting a divorce. She is living a happy life in Brooklyn, New York City.
Gloria Reuben's Body Measurements:
Gloria Reuben has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 6 and a shoe size of 8 along with a bra cup of 34D. She stands 5'8" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Gloria Reuben Networth
Gloria Reuben is an amazing actress who has a well-fortunate net worth of $5 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her income is generally made through her acting. However, her annual income is still under review but, perceiving her success, it is certain she gets paid in hundreds of thousands every year.
Gloria Reuben Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Gloria Reuben Facts
- She grew up in a large family with her six siblings.
- She was very fond of music since her childhood and studied ballet and jazz later.
- Her half-brother Denis Simpson was a children's TV host and actor who dies in 2010 and her younger brother died in 1998.
- She wrote in detail about her relationships and her brothers' death in her memoir My Brother's Keeper.