Karen Parker Body Measurements
Karen Parker Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 58KG
- Weight in Pounds: 127.86796 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Race / ethnicity||White|
|Karen Parker Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Karen Parker|
|Date of birth||1967 , May, 1|
|Birth Place||Louisiana ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Karen Parker ? (Bio)
Karen Parker is an American businesswoman, writer, blogger, and creator born on May 1, 1967, in Louisiana, USA. However, there is no information about her parents and her siblings. She has an American nationality and belongs to the Caucasian heritage. Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Parker began her career in April 2015 when she started her blog. After that, she created the lifestyle blog Leaving Louisiana and covers different topics from beauty to a healthy relationship. Besides this, there is nothing much provided about her career on the web. Nonetheless, she is very busy building her career as a blogger.
Karen Parker is a married woman. She tied her knots with her husband Steve. Together, the couple has three children, Jessie, John, and Sydney. All of her children have their own blogs as well. Her daughter Jessie, married NFL star Eric Decker in 2013.
Karen Parker's Body Measurements:
Karen Parker has a beautiful figure. However, her precise body measurements are still unavailable but, she stands approximately 5'5" tall and weighs 58 kg.
Karen Parker Networth
Karen Parker is a popular blogger who has an estimated net worth of around $1 Million as per various data. A huge part of her revenue mostly comes from her blogs. However, her exact annual income is yet under moderation but, viewing her success, it is quite certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Karen Parker Education
Her educational history is unknown.
Karen Parker Facts
- Karen Parker began writing blogs in April 2015.
- All of her three children Jessie, Joh, and Sydney have their own blogs.
- Her daughter Jessie is married to famous NFL star Eric Decker. They tied their knots in 2013.
- She also has been featured on the reality show Eric & Jessie: Game On.
- She covers different topics from beauty tips to relationship advice on her blog.