Lauren Scala Body Measurements
Lauren Scala Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 32-25-33 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 81-63-83 CM
|Lauren Scala Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Lauren Scala|
|Date of birth||1982 , February, 10|
|Birth Place||Mineola ,New York ,United States|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Lauren Scala ? (Bio)
Lauren Scala is an American reporter born on February 10, 1982, in Mineola, New York, USA, who currently works as a traffic reporter for WNBC's Today in New York and hosts a half-hour program named In the Wings, a backstage guide to everything that appears on NBC NY Nonstop. She previously hosted shows like "Don't Miss This", "The Great American Health Challenge", and more.
Talking about her personal life, Lauren Scala has chosen to keep it under the wrap. She has not shared any details regarding her dating life and seems the reporter is currently living a single life and busier building her career rather than being with any man as of now.
Lauren Scala's Body Measurements:
Lauren Scala has a slender banana figure with firm busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. Though her shoe, dress, and bra cup are unavailable, she stands 5'5" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Lauren Scala Networth
Lauren Scala is a famous reporter who has an estimated net worth of $1.5 Million as per various sources. A significant amount of her pay is made through her reporting and anchoring. Though her annual salary is yet under evaluation but, being a reporter it can be sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Lauren Scala Education
She was graduated from Fordham University.
Lauren Scala Facts
- Prior to her on-air career, she worked at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and DreamWorks Pictures in film studio publicity and events.
- She hosted the 52nd Annual New York Emmy Awards on April 9, 2009.
- She began her career at Time Out New York On Demand, working as an associate producer on numerous New York-based lifestyle videos.