lizzy musi Body Measurements
lizzy musi Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 0 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.524 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms KG
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-60-88 CM
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Lizzy Lizzy|
|Date of birth||1991 , January, 1|
|Birth Place||New Jersey ,United States|
|Occupation||Race car driver|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence New Jersey, United States
- Sun Sign capricorn
lizzy musi ? (Bio)
Lizzy Musi is an American professional drag racer and car enthusiast. Born in 1991, she began racing at the age of 8 and has since become one of the most successful women in the sport.
Musi has set multiple records and won numerous races, including the Professional Drag Racers Association (PDRA) Pro Nitrous World Championship in 2018. She is also a regular participant in the popular TV show "Street Outlaws" and has been featured in various racing magazines.
Outside of racing, Musi is passionate about fitness and healthy living, often sharing her workouts and healthy meals on social media.
lizzy musi Networth
There is no official net worth estimate available for Lizzy Musi. However, as a successful professional drag racer and TV personality, she likely earns a significant income through her racing winnings, sponsorships, and appearances on "Street Outlaws."
lizzy musi Education
There is limited information available about Lizzy Musi's formal education. However, as a drag racer, she has likely received extensive training and experience through her years of racing. Additionally, she has mentioned in interviews that her father, renowned engine builder Pat Musi, taught her much of what she knows about cars and racing.
lizzy musi Facts
- Lizzy Musi made her drag racing debut at the age of 8 in a Jr. Dragster.
- She holds the record for the quickest and fastest ever run by a woman in Pro Nitrous, completing a quarter-mile race in just 3.66 seconds at 204.45 mph.
- In 2019, she was involved in a serious accident during a race in Qatar, but was able to recover and return to racing later that year.
- Lizzy Musi is also a skilled engine builder and has helped build the engines for many of the cars she races.
- Outside of drag racing, she enjoys fishing and often posts photos of her catches on social media.