Mariska Hargitay Body Measurements
Mariska Hargitay Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 8 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.76784 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 66KG
- Weight in Pounds: 145.50492 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-25-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-63-91 CM
|Bra size||34 - Celebrity with Bra size 34|
|Cup size||C - Celebrity with Cup size C|
|Dress Size||4 - Celebrity with Dress size 4|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||7 - Celebrity with Shoe size 7|
|Mariska Hargitay Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Mariska Magdolna Hargitay|
|Nike Name||Bubbles, Marish, Mackie|
|Date of birth||1964 , January, 23|
|Birth Place||Santa Monica ,California ,United States|
|Occupation||Actress ,Model ,Director|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father Name Mickey Hargitay
- Mother Name Jayne Mansfield
- Sun Sign aquarius
- Networth $70 Million
- Sibling Miklos Hargitay (Brother) Zoltan Hargitay (Brother) Jayne Marie Mansfield (Half-Sister) Antonio Cimber (Half Brother) Tina Hargitay (Sister)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
Mariska Hargitay ? (Bio)
Mariska Macdolna Hargitay is an American actress, director, and producer born on January 23, 1964, in Santa Monica, California, USA, to a former Mr Universe father Mickey Hargitay, and actress and model mother Jayne Mansfield. Six siblings and was raised Roman Catholic.
Mariska Hargitay made her film debut in the horror comedy Ghoulies in 1985 and is widely recognized for her portrayal on the NBC drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as NYPD Captain Olivia Benson since 1999 and has been nominated for several awards including a Golden Globe and Primetime Emmy.
Her major TV debut came in drama series Downtown. She has appeared on many films and TV series throughout her career. She founded the Joyful Heart Foundation which provides support to people who are sexually abused.
Mariska Hargitay is a hitched lady. She is married to actor Peter Hermann. The duo first met on the set of Law & Order: SVU and finally tied their knots in a holy ceremony in August 2004. Together they have three kids and are living happily.
Mariska Hargitay's Body Measurements:
Mariska Hargitay has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, slim waist, and wide hips. Her dress size is 4 and wears a 7 size shoe. Her bra cup is 34C standing 5'8" tall and weighs 66 kg.
Mariska Hargitay Sibling
Miklos Hargitay (Brother) Zoltan Hargitay (Brother) Jayne Marie Mansfield (Half-Sister) Antonio Cimber (Half Brother) Tina Hargitay (Sister)
Mariska Hargitay Networth
Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress, director, and producer who has an estimated net worth of $70 Million according to the celebrity net worth. Most of her income is primarily made through her acting and directions. Ascribed to her hard work, faithfulness, and solicitude towards her career, she has made herself worthy of multi-million dollars.
Apart from her acting, she has also been a part of several brand endorsements including American Milk Processors milk mustache, Karastan and more. Perceiving her success, it is certain her net worth in the upcoming years is definitely to take an uplift. The actress earns approximately $8.5 Million every year as her yearly income.
Mariska Hargitay Education
Mariska Hargitay attended UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television but dropped out to focus on her acting. She even attended Groundlings Theater and School in Los Angeles, California.
Mariska Hargitay Facts
- At the age of 3, she was involved in a serious car accident with her other two brothers and her mom. She and her brothers suffered small injuries but her mother and her boyfriend lost their lives.
- Mariska Hargitay is fluent in 5 languages, including English, Spanish, Hungarian, French, and Italian.
- In December 2008, Margitay suffered a mishap while doing a stunt at the set of SVU. Due to a fall, her lung partially collapsed, which required a surgery and continued to experience chest pain.
- In November 2013, she was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Incidentally, her star was kept next to the one, her mother Jayne Mansfield received.