Sam Faiers Body Measurements
Sam Faiers Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 56KG
- Weight in Pounds: 123.45872 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-23-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-58-93 CM
|Sam Faiers Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.
Quick Info Card
|Samantha Elizabeth Faiers
|Date of birth
|1990 , December, 31
|Brentwood ,Essex ,United States
|TV Personality ,Model
Quick Fact Check
Sam Faiers ? (Bio)
Samantha Elizabeth Faiers is a British TV personality and model born on December 31, 1990, in Brentwood, Essex, USA, who is best known for her appearance in the ITV2 TV reality series The Only Way to Essex from 2010 to 2014 and as a contestant in the Celebrity Big Brother's thirteenth season finishing in fifth place.
Talking about her personal life, Sam Faires is in a relationship with Paul Knightley. They have two children yet they are not married. She is living a precious life with her boyfriend and children in Surrey.
Sam Faires' Body Measurements:
Sam Faires has a stunning hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress and shoe size of 6 and 8 along with a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 56 kg.
Sam Faiers Networth
Sam Faires is a popular TV personality and model who has a well-fortunate net worth of $9 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A huge role in her income is done through her modeling and TV appearances. Although her yearly salary is yet under evaluation but, viewing her success, it is sure to be in millions of dollars.
Sam Faiers Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Sam Faiers Facts
- Her parents got divorced when she was still young.
- She cannot live without the A’kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil, which she uses for her face.
- She also gave her vocals for the non-album solo “Last Christmas” in 2013 which charted at No. 33 in “UK Singles charts”.
- Sam is a huge admirer of supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
- She suffered from Crohn’s disease in 2014.