Sharon Leal Body Measurements
Sharon Leal Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 8 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.76784 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 54KG
- Weight in Pounds: 119.04948 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-24-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-60-86 CM
|Sharon Leal Body Mass Index (BMI) is 18. This is considered as underweight .|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Sharon Ann Leal|
|Date of birth||1972 , October, 17|
|Birth Place||Tucson ,Arizona ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Sharon Leal ? (Bio)
Sharon Leal is an American actress born on October 17, 1971, in Tucson, Arizona, USA, who began her career when she appeared in the CBS daytime serial Guiding Light and is most notable for her role in the movies like Dreamgirls in 2006, This Christmas in 2007, Why Did I Get Married Too? in 2010, and more. Her TV roles include Legacy, Boston Public, and Guiding Light.
Talking about her personal life, Sharon Leal is currently living a single life and has not disclosed anything about her dating life. However, she was married to actor Bev Land. The couple married in 2001 and had a son the same year. Unfortunately, they got divorced in 2007.
Sharon Leal's Body Measurements:
Sharon Leal has a beautiful banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a dress size of 4, a shoe size of 8.5, and a bra cup of 32B. She stands 5'8" tall and weighs 54 kg.
Sharon Leal Networth
Sharon Leal is an amazing actress who has a well fortunate net worth of $4 Million as per the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her income is generally made by her acting. However, her annual paycheck is yet under review but, perceiving her success, it is sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Sharon Leal Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Sharon Leal Facts
- One movie role that improved her views for the greater was in the movie, Dreamgirls.
- Over the years, Leal has been cast in a number of plays like West Side Story, Ain’t Misbehavin, Into the Woods, Miss Saigon,Little Shop of Horrors, Rent, and Nunsense.
- Leal has described her personality as free-spirited, open, and rational.
- Her biological father broke up with her mom even before she was born. Later, her mother started a relationship with Jesse Leal, who adopted Sharon legally.