Amber Lancaster Body Measurements
Amber Lancaster Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 61KG
- Weight in Pounds: 134.48182 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-26-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-66-93 CM
|Bra size||34 - Celebrity with Bra size 34|
|Cup size||B - Celebrity with Cup size B|
|Dress Size||6 - Celebrity with Dress size 6|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||8.5 - Celebrity with Shoe size 8.5|
|Amber Lancaster Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Amber Leigh Lancaster|
|Date of birth||1980 , September, 19|
|Birth Place||Tacoma ,Washington ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Amber Lancaster ? (Bio)
Amber Leigh Lancaster is an American model and actress born on September 19, 1980, in Tacoma, Washington, USA, who is best prominent for her roles on MTV's sitcom The Hard Times of RJ Berger as Jenny Swanson and as the model on The Price is Right. She was also in the music video of Bo Bice's song "The Real Thing."
Talking about her personal life, Amber Lancaster is married to American businessman A.J. Allodi. The duo tied their knots on October 7, 2017, and together has a son. She is living a peaceful and happy life with her family in Los Angeles, California.
Amber Lancaster's Body Measurements:
Amber Lancaster has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a shoe size of 8.5, a dress size of 6, and a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'5" tall and weighs 61 kg.
Amber Lancaster Networth
Amber Lancaster is an amazing model and actress who has a well-fortunate net worth of $500,000. A big chunk of her earnings is mostly made through her modeling. However, her annual salary is yet unknown but, looking at her success, it is sure to be in thousands of dollars every year.
Amber Lancaster Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Amber Lancaster Facts
- She was the winner of Miss Washington Teen USA 1998.
- She joined the Sea Gals, the cheerleading squad for the Seattle Seahawks football team, and worked with them for five years.
- She relocated to Los Angeles to pursue her modeling and dancing career.
- She is also the owner of her own interior design, Lancaster Interiors.