Evan Rachel Wood Body Measurements
Evan Rachel Wood Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 54KG
- Weight in Pounds: 119.04948 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-23-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-58-86 CM
|Evan Rachel Wood Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Evan Rachel Wood|
|Date of birth||1987 , September, 7|
|Birth Place||Raleigh ,North Carolina ,United States|
|Occupation||Actress ,Model ,Musician|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Bisexual
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father Name Ira David Wood III
- Mother Name Sara Lynn Moore
- Sun Sign virgo
- Networth $8 Million
- Sibling Ira David Wood IV (Brother) Dana Wood (Brother) Thomas Wood (Brother)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
Evan Rachel Wood ? (Bio)
Evan Rachel Wood is a talented and successful actress, model, and musician born on September 7, 1987, in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, to father Ira David Wood III, an actor, singer and playwright, and mother Sara Lynn Moore, an actress, director, and acting coach. She has three siblings. Her father was Christian, and her mother was Jewish.
Evan Rachel Wood started her acting career in the 90s when she appeared on several TV series counting American Gothic from 1995 to 1996, Once and Again, from 1999 to 2002. She gave her debut movie performance at the age of nine in Digging to China in 1997 and gained Golden Globe nomination for the teen drama Thirteen in 2003.
She went on with her acting career in films like Pretty Persuasion in 2005, Down in the Valley in 2005, Running with Scissors in 2006, The Wrestler in 2008, The Ideas of March in 2011. She currently plays in the HBO series Westworld as Dolores Abernathy for which she won the Critics' Choice Awards and Emmy Award and Golden Globe nominations.
Evan Rachel Wood is a divorced lady. She was previously married to an English actor Jamie Bell on October 30, 2012. The duo first met while they were shooting a music video of Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day. The couple has a son together. Unfortunately, the duo separated on 2014.
Evan Rachel Wood's Body Measurements:
Evan Rachel Woods has a slim banana figure with firm busts, flat stomach, and full hips. Her dress and shoe size are 2 and 9. She wears a 32A bra standing 5'6" tall and weighing 54 kg.
Evan Rachel Wood Sibling
Ira David Wood IV (Brother) Dana Wood (Brother) Thomas Wood (Brother)
Evan Rachel Wood Networth
Evan Rachel Wood is a talented actress, model, and musician who has an estimated net worth of $8 Million according to the celebrity net worth. Most of her income is generally made through her acting and modeling career. Due to her hard work, commitment, and solicitude, she has made herself worthy of millions and earns approximately $1.3 Million as her annual salary.
Apart from her acting, she has also been a part of several brand endorsements, including Gucci Guilty fragrance getting paid in thousands of dollars. Observing her success, it is certain that her net worth in the coming years is sure to take a rise. She lives a luxurious and lavishing life in Los Angeles, California.
Evan Rachel Wood Education
Evan Rachel Wood attended Cary Elementary in Cary, North Carolina, and was graduated with a high school diploma via homeschooling.
Evan Rachel Wood Facts
- Her breakthrough performance followed with the 2003 film Thirteen.
- In Down in the Valley, directed by David Jacobson, her character, Tobe, falls in love with an older man, a cowboy who is at odds with modern society.
- Evan Rachel Wood has said on her choice of sexually themed roles, saying she is not aiming for the “shock factor” in her movie choices.
- In 2005, she starred in the music videos for Green Day’s “Wake Me Up When September Ends” and Bright Eyes’ “At the Bottom of Everything.”
- She was awarded the Cannes Film Festival Chopard Trophy in 2007 for Female Revelation for her performance.
- In May 2009, she portrayed In May 2009, at The Theater In The Park, she played Juliet in six fundraising performances of William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.