Claudia O'Doherty Body Measurements
Claudia O'Doherty Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.58496 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 54KG
- Weight in Pounds: 119.04948 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-63-88 CM
|Claudia O'Doherty Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Claudia O'Doherty|
|Date of birth||1983 , November, 29|
|Birth Place||Sydney ,New South Wales ,Australia|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Claudia O'Doherty ? (Bio)
Claudia O'Doherty is an Australian actress and comedian born on November 29, 1983, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, who began her career as a comedian and won the Melbourne Fringe Best Comedy Award in 2009 and the Brisbane Comedy Festival for her debut performance in the show "Monsters of the Deep 3D". She appeared as the main cast in the Netflix television series Love from 2016.
Talking about her personal life, Claudia O'Doherty is has kept it far from the media. She has not disclosed much information regarding her dating life. It seems the actress is still single and is more focused on her career rather than being with anyone at the moment.
Claudia O'Doherty's Body Measurements:
Claudia O'Doherty has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. Though her shoe, dress, and bra sizes are unknown, she stands 5'2" tall and weighs 54 kg.
Claudia O'Doherty Networth
Claudia O'Doherty is a famous actress and comedian who has an estimated net worth of $2 Million as per many sources. A huge range of her pay is made through her acting and stand-ups. Though her year-end income is still unavailable but viewing her success it is quite expected to be in thousands of dollars every year.
Claudia O'Doherty Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Claudia O'Doherty Facts
- In 2018, she appeared in The Festival as Amy directed by Iain Morris.
- O'Doherty has appeared numerous times on the podcast Comedy Bang! Bang!, usually portraying an exaggerated character also named Claudia O'Doherty.
- O'Doherty has appeared on the TV show Problems, and in Judd Apatow's movie Trainwreck, along with Bill Hader and Amy Schumer.