Jen Psaki Body Measurements
Jen Psaki Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59 kgKG
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-63-88 CM
|Bra size||40C - Celebrity with Bra size 40C|
|Cup size||C - Celebrity with Cup size C|
|Dress Size||- Celebrity with Dress size|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||- Celebrity with Shoe size|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Jen Psaki|
|Date of birth||1978 , December, 1|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Sun Sign sagittarius
Jen Psaki ? (Bio)
Jen Psaki is an American political advisor and communications expert who currently serves as the White House Press Secretary under President Joe Biden.
Born in 1978, she has held various high-profile communications roles in the United States government and political campaigns, including serving as the spokesperson for the U.S. Department of State under President Obama and as the White House Communications Director under President Biden during his time as Vice President.
Psaki is known for her poise and professionalism in high-pressure media situations and her expertise in crafting effective messaging and communication strategies.
Jen Psaki Networth
The net worth of Jen Psaki is not publicly available as she is a public servant and has primarily worked in politics and government. However, as the White House Press Secretary, she earns an annual salary of $183,000, which is the maximum amount allowed for White House staff.
Prior to her current role, Psaki has held several other high-profile positions in government and political campaigns, including as a spokesperson for the U.S. Department of State and as a senior advisor to President Obama. Her net worth is likely influenced by her salary and investments, but it is unknown at this time.
Jen Psaki Education
Jen Psaki earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the College of William and Mary in 2000.
She later received a Master of Arts degree in Public Policy and Women's Studies from the same institution in 2010.
During her time at William and Mary, Psaki was active in student government and served as the student body president in her senior year.
After completing her undergraduate degree, she began her career in politics and public affairs, working for a variety of organizations and political campaigns. She has since become a respected communications expert and political advisor with a wealth of experience in the field.
Jen Psaki Facts
- Jen Psaki was born in Stamford, Connecticut, and grew up in nearby Greenwich. Her father was a real estate developer, and her mother worked in education.
- She is a former competitive swimmer and even swam for her college team at the College of William and Mary.
- Psaki has been active in Democratic politics for many years, working on a number of high-profile political campaigns, including the 2004 and 2008 presidential campaigns of John Kerry and Barack Obama, respectively.
- She served as the White House Communications Director during the Obama administration and was later appointed as the spokesperson for the U.S. Department of State.
- Psaki is known for her sharp wit and ability to remain calm and composed under pressure during press briefings, which has earned her a strong following among political observers and the public.